Duck Season Vol. 3 (CD)
2. Dearly Departed (feat. M.O.P.)
3. Fan Mail (feat. Little Brother)
4. The Unexpected (feat. DOOM and Sean Price)
5. Frozen (feat. Guilty Simpson)
6. East West Connection (feat. A.G.)
7. My Opinion (feat. Bishop Lamont)
8. Two Feet (feat. Kardinal Offishall and Rakaa Iriscience)
9. Black & Brown Army (feat. Chace Infinite and Sick Jacken)
10. Graveyardshiftin (feat. Cali Agents and Roc Marciano)
11. For Whatever It's Worth (feat. Evidence)
12. It's A New Day (feat. M.E.D.)
13. O.G. (feat. Strong Arm Steady)
14. Guns Gon' Blow (feat. Termanology)
15. That Ain't Gangsta (feat. Likwit Junkies)
16. Meant To Be (feat. Roc C and Oh No)
17. SBX2LA2OX (feat. Wildchild and Percee P)
18. Ahead Of My Time (feat. Niko)
All sales final. No refunds, returns, or order cancellations. Any problems with an order must be reported within 2 weeks of delivery (or within 3 months of shipment for undelivered orders). We cannot assist with any issues reported beyond this time frame.
International prices do not include customs charges. Expect to pay import duties for orders outside the US.
In-stock orders ship within 5-7 business days of purchase. The shipping class you select has no impact on order processing time (selecting "Priority Mail" will not get your order shipped faster). We do not offer rush processing.
Estimated pre-order ship dates are listed on the order page. Pre-order ship dates are subject to change. If an order contains both pre-order and in-stock items, we will wait until all items are available before shipping your order. If you prefer multiple shipments, please place separate orders. You will receive a shipment confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships. Please note it often takes a few days for the tracking number to appear in the USPS tracking system.
USPS Media Mail does not include insurance. If you select this shipping method, we are not responsible for damage caused by USPS during shipment. To ensure protection in the case of damaged shipments, please select USPS Priority Mail, which includes insurance.
If you are located outside the U.S. and select USPS First Class Mail International as your shipping method, tracking is extremely limited and no insurance is included. Shipments can take up to 6 weeks to arrive (or longer in some cases), and often go several weeks in transit without any tracking updates. Packages are scanned when leaving the U.S., and are often not scanned again until delivery. Due to the limited tracking, USPS does not accept inquiries for this service and we cannot check on the status of a shipment. Since this service does not include insurance, we assume no responsibility if your shipment is lost, returned to us, or arrives damaged. Additional fees apply for re-shipments. USPS Priority Mail International shipments usually arrive within 10 business days and include full tracking and insurance coverage.